Looking trough the Window
I see so much beauty
I’ve passed by here many times
But it feels different today
Perhaps cuz I’m about to see a star
Before getting on my ride
I wasn’t sure if it was worth it
Many told me you will fail
It is the same old shit with you
And you wont even get a fucking dime
A lot of mistakes I’ve done
But now I’ve learned
And I feel sure of getting that star chorus
Hard it is but hey
Something tells me I’ll feel free
It feels weird when you sleep away from home
I’ve slept in the streets and many other places too
But in none I’ve felt as strange as now in this
Perhaps cuz I feel near that star
But now so close and I cant touch it
Maybe this will be as close as I can get
But man this time I did my best.
chorus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
cool son bebo
por que no le pones musica para escucharla por que parece que la letra de las canciones estan bien...para escucharlas