Pues como lo prometi aqui esta una cancion que escribi y a la que le estoy poniendo musica. Dejenme un comentario si les gusta o no o si le puedo cambiar algo. Lo que sea.
Feeling alive again
Life is bitchy and unfair
I hate to say it but i care
I’m falling into a hole full of lies and sorrow
Many people are down already
They seem to suffer more than when they were alive
I regret of jumping now
But late for that it seems to be
I see myself covered in a shiny light
I feel something weird in my foot
I close my eyes chorus
Is this how death feels?
I hear a voice saying it is okay
I see your face and so I cry
Very fearful I have been
Always thinking in the past
The many things I did
Some of them not to be proud
But now through your eyes
I see how wrong I was
chorus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good song bro but it's kind of short
hello